Subaquaphotos has undergone a facelift and reopened with a complete new interface including:
- a full "flash" website;
- a photo library of hundreds of pictures with multiple search categories;
- a visual presentation of the portfolio in large format with an automatic slideshow;
- immediate display, when accessing the website, of the latest images uploaded to the server;
- RSS subscription to the news and to the latest images uploaded in order to monitor the availability of new photos on the site;
- a "mail to a friend" function directly pointing to the photo you wish to show;
- complete information for each photo and about the equipment used and the photographer;
- a form to contact the author;
- a comping file download function for medias wishing to acquire the rights to use images;
- a complete online store, in a perfectly secure environment and fully integrated to the site, to manage sale and shipping of prints in several formats. The shop, through the French bank CIC, accepts American Express, Mastercard and Visa credit cards;
Exclusive! Subaquaphotos is a fully secure website as indicated by the "https" URL constantly displayed in the address bar of your browser!
260 photos have been uploaded for the reopening of the site and are thus now available on Subaquaphotos. Hundreds of other photos will be uploaded later.
All photos are accompanied by commentaries and informations about them. Despite the care taken in compiling these elements, it is possible that errors remain, particularly with regard to species identification which is sometimes difficult. Do not hesitate to send remarks to the author using the contact form.
Alexandre Gries and his Subaquaphotos website, winning the World Festival of Underwater Pictures (Antibes - France) in 2005 in the "artistic website" category, is pleased to wish you a relaxing moment and contemplation of the stunning natural beauty of the underwater world and wonders...